Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m a 19 year old college student that just bought my first car by myself. Bought a certified preowned 2013 premium package for 13k (70k miles) with with nav and all the bells and whistles (led door sills, premium audio and sub, etc.) Love the tan interior on the inside and already started to modify the car with the trident f-sport rims, new shoes, carbon fiber mirror caps, rayno phantom s9 full ceramic tint, and more! Let me know what I should do next and if you like how it looks now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great! Where did you get the carbon fiber mirror caps? Would love to do that to mine
Got them on eBay, Just look up Lexus CT200h carbon fiber mirror caps, and choose from the US only unless you don’t mind waiting for a few months lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got them on eBay, Just look up Lexus CT200h carbon fiber mirror caps, and choose from the US only unless you don’t mind waiting for a few months lol.
Awesome thanks! I just ordered one! I ordered the trident wheels as well about a week ago and waiting for them to come in. Do you know if I will need the F-Sport Wheel Installation kit, PTR27-30010? I was planning on taking it to my local costco when I get my balance and rotation done to have them do it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome thanks! I just ordered one! I ordered the trident wheels as well about a week ago and waiting for them to come in. Do you know if I will need the F-Sport Wheel Installation kit, PTR27-30010? I was planning on taking it to my local costco when I get my balance and rotation done to have them do it.
You can’t use your original lugs, I would get the f sport lugs, they sit different and have almost a v shape on the end. Also they have a washer on the end that freely rotates so when you get the wheels taken off and on it doesn’t damage the rim. Costco charges too much imo to do wheels and tire changes. Took it to my local America’s tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You interested in some aftermarket 2020 style ct tail lights by any chance?

·
Registered
6 Posts
You interested in some aftermarket 2020 style ct tail lights by any chance?
I might be! I need to wait a bit. I just purchased the beatsonic carplay/android auto unit, in addition to the f-sport wheels, and the side view mirror caps. Wallet is crying right now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might be! I need to wait a bit. I just purchased the beatsonic carplay/android auto unit, in addition to the f-sport wheels, and the side view mirror caps. Wallet is crying right now.
Ah, if your interested let me know, letting them go cheap, and practically brand new.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I tried from 3 different sites to order the hyper black trident wheels without any success. Are yours gun metal or hyper black?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought a certified preowned 2013 premium package for 13k (70k miles) with with nav and all the bells and whistles (led door sills, premium audio and sub, etc.) Love the tan interior on the inside and already started to modify the car with the trident f-sport rims, new shoes, carbon fiber mirror caps, rayno phantom s9 full ceramic tint, and more!
I had a question about your trident wheels. I've tried ordering from 3 different sites and none of them could fulfill my order. Are yours the PTR20-76110 or the hyper black PTR20-76112?

Thanks in advance!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts