Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start off by saying it's absolutely incredible to have a brand new car. Not just any car, but a nice new car that I enjoy driving, AND it gets awesome gas mileage. My last car (err... boat!) got 15 city usually. Some pics of my Victoria as I call her:

And a pic of the old boat:

And finally, the 2 mini cars tucked away safely:

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
383 Posts
welcome to the forum. You will really love the fuel economy of the CT compared to 15 mpg.

·
Registered
216 Posts
2 premium compacts... suhweeet!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 premium compacts... suhweeet!
I would hardly call a Mini a premium compact.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I have a love/hate relationship with the Mini. On one hand, the turbocharger went out months before the warranty was done (It's an 08), and we would have faced a $7,000 repair bill if it hadn't been under warranty. The past few months it's been shutting off when shifted from park to drive without immediately revving the engine. The interior of the Mini is lower quality than any non-American entry level car I have ever seen. Slightly higher quality than a 2002 F150. But the Mini is a blast to drive with it's turbo 4 and go-kart suspension!

welcome to the forum. You will really love the fuel economy of the CT compared to 15 mpg.
It's amazing! I drove the Legend today for the first time since Friday and was amazed at how the brakes lacked and how numb the steering response was compared to the CT. I don't find the CT lacking at all when it comes to passing others, contrary to what others have stated.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've always loved those old Legends, hard to find one around here thats not all rusted out.
California is the place to be for Legends! 251,000 miles and the only body issues are some faded horizontal surfaces. Getting the detail itch for the CT but I want to wait until the interior finishes outgassing and the paint fully hardens... From what I understand OEM paint is supposed to be fully cured, but I've seen paint get cloudy from being sealed too quickly so I'm not taking any changes at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts