Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Purchased this vehicle (white with black roof) few days ago and been enjoying & getting use to it's features and ride. I've always driven manual cars but have adjusted quickly to using automatic and the CT has made the transition smooth. Looking forward to years of enjoyment and service from it.

Unfortunately I got the back left rim scuffed on a curb and was gutted when I saw the aftermath (see attachment).

Called around London for quotes, and these ranged from £75 - £160 (excluding VAT). Considering my next move, and have ordered a set of rim protectors from Amazon to arrive tomorrow. Once I've had the rim fixed will add these protectors.

Take care

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
385 Posts
Hello all.

Purchased this vehicle (white with black roof) few days ago and been enjoying & getting use to it's features and ride. I've always driven manual cars but have adjusted quickly to using automatic and the CT has made the transition smooth. Looking forward to years of enjoyment and service from it.

Unfortunately I got the back left rim scuffed on a curb and was gutted when I saw the aftermath (see attachment).

Called around London for quotes, and these ranged from £75 - £160 (excluding VAT). Considering my next move, and have ordered a set of rim protectors from Amazon to arrive tomorrow. Once I've had the rim fixed will add these protectors.

Take care
That's way more than the dealer. I have the wheels and pdr package and they only invoiced the insurance $30. Its a simple fix but only if you a shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts