Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed our order last week "Starfire Pearl, Black Interior with Technology Package" - delivery mid to late May. I was told Canada was only getting 1,200 deliveries this year, yikes! Very excited, environmentally friendly and it looks great.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome/ Bienvenue to another Canuck. I ordered mine on March 3 and was told end of May, maybe early June.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
If 1,200 is really the number, I think its gonna be in high demand. When I was at the dealer, everyone was looking at the CT.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I'm glad to hear about Garcoo's order....I ordered around March 14th and was told they didn't know when it would be ready. They couldn't even input the car into the system when ordering because of the option groups I selected (not the standard 1,2 or 3 types they are bringing in the first batch of cars to the USA). I ordered the LED lowbeacms with Nuluxe and Prem Sound and NAV...if I didn't care about the damn LED headlamps, I would have bought my car already. Anyone know if a special order (not typical setup like I ordered) would take longer to bring over to the USA?

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I would assume its all the same time, unless a vehicle with specific package/color was already shipped over and just at a different dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.