Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2014 CT Premium F-Sport in Ultrasonic Blue (black NuLuxe interior) with Nav and 37k miles. Clean Carfax (no reported accidents, flood, etc) and complete service at a local Lexus dealer (except for the 35k service which essentially are checks and a tire rotation). It looks like the previous owner leased the car for 3 years with an in service date of March 2014, so it still has a little bit of factory warranty left. It included all books, accessories (carpet mats, trunk mat, cargo net, wheel lock, and leather key cases), and both keys (though one key blade was missing).

The only issues I found were that the previous owner had a dog and it smelled a little like dog inside which the dealer masked with a strong cleaner (yikes!). The carpet looked a little worn from probably abrasive cleaning, but fortunately the carpet mats hide most of that well. I also found a bunch over overspray on the passenger side of the vehicle and under close inspection looks like the rear bumper, both rear quarter, both passenger side doors, and the passenger side A-pillar were resprayed. Unfortunately the color doesn't quite match under scrutiny, but looks good otherwise. All the panels look original (as all the VIN stickers are in the proper places and are in perfect condition). There were a couple of small dents and a few scratches, but nothing major. Curb rash on all wheels, but no bends or leaks. The F-Sport steering wheel had a patch of leather that wore through. I have no idea how they did that. They replaced the front tires with Firestone FR710's and the rears were cheapo NTB Velozzos, but were also new.

I'm assuming that the number or resprayed body panels prevented this from being a CPO/L-Certified, but I got a great deal on it. $17,600, or $19,100 out the door. Not too shabby, and I'm willing to put up with some of the issues for a 2.5 year old CT F-Sport in the color we loved for half off essentially.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts