Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning from Phoenix. Just picked up my 2013 CT, Nebula Grey with all the "toys". Having a lot of fun and not seeing the gas gage drop quickly, which is great. I want to get some all weather mats for the car and was wondering about options besides the dealer. Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good morning from Phoenix. I want to get some all weather mats for the car and was wondering about options besides the dealer. Thanks
I was very disappointed in the Lexus all weather mats that come with the CT200h in Canada. The driver's side mat doesn't extend very far up the firewall (perhaps to avoid any issues with sticking accelerator pedals). The problem is that melting snow gets under the upper edge of the mat and saturates the carpet. I bought WeatherTech front floor liners (FloorLiner DigitalFit Product Education Center | WeatherTech.com). They fit and work perfectly. Highly recommended for those who live in the snow belt.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks Jay...any issue with the tie down screws/fasteners on the front seats?
No issues at all. Based on my experience with their front floor liners for the CT (and their trunk liner for the HS250h), in my opinion, WeatherTech products are excellent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts