Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from New Zealand. I’ve just bought a 2020 CT200h Lexus from my local Lexus dealer with just 500km on the clock. It was owned for a few months by an elderly lady who unfortunately had a medical event and couldn’t drive anymore so the car was returned to the dealer. It’s as new and I enjoy driving it when I can (I have a Toyota van as well). I’m retired and my daughter uses it a lot and her daughter uses her car a lot! (we all live together). I bought it with economy
IMG_20201105_083035.jpg
IMG_20201105_083035.jpg more in mind than power and so far I’m impressed.

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
155 Posts
oh nice! Such a lovely color! I didn't know they still made the car, I thought it ended or at least changed in 2018. But maybe not in NZ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I believe this model was discontinued in the USA around 2017 but is still been made for elsewhere in 2020 (with some changes from the early ones). I don't think it will continue much longer although in my book it's been around long enough to establish how reliable it is. Interestingly the Lexus dealer I bought it off told me they've been selling them from first release (2011 I think) and not had one back for replacement batteries (although he's a dealer I'm inclined to believe him).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Dave,
How are you doing mate? I am also from NZ. Where are you based? and that CT of yours are very good looking. The fact that you got such an immaculate condition makes it special.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Dave,
How are you doing mate? I am also from NZ. Where are you based? and that CT of yours are very good looking. The fact that you got such an immaculate condition makes it special.
Hi there, I'm in Lower Hutt - where are you? I'm really pleased with my CT though my daughter drives it a lot more than I do! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts