Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from New Zealand. I’ve just bought a 2020 CT200h Lexus from my local Lexus dealer with just 500km on the clock. It was owned for a few months by an elderly lady who unfortunately had a medical event and couldn’t drive anymore so the car was returned to the dealer. It’s as new and I enjoy driving it when I can (I have a Toyota van as well). I’m retired and my daughter uses it a lot and her daughter uses her car a lot! (we all live together). I bought it with economy
IMG_20201105_083035.jpg
IMG_20201105_083035.jpg more in mind than power and so far I’m impressed.

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
54 Posts
oh nice! Such a lovely color! I didn't know they still made the car, I thought it ended or at least changed in 2018. But maybe not in NZ.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I believe this model was discontinued in the USA around 2017 but is still been made for elsewhere in 2020 (with some changes from the early ones). I don't think it will continue much longer although in my book it's been around long enough to establish how reliable it is. Interestingly the Lexus dealer I bought it off told me they've been selling them from first release (2011 I think) and not had one back for replacement batteries (although he's a dealer I'm inclined to believe him).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts