Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow CT owners. I'm surprised to see that there are so many of us, this is awesome. Let me first start by sayin I Love this car!! I first purchased my CT November of 2011 and found/joined the forum maybe 2months ago. I haven't done anything major and I'm not sure I will. I've tinted my windows so far and might do a different paint job ( factory tungsten silver). I'd love to change my fog lights, look into a new air intake that won't void my warranty, and add some black marble like wood grain to match the black leather interior. Well I think that's my introduction. Glad to be part of the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
does anyone of you install or put a mud guard?i want to put one but i cant find any store who is selling it.Please let me know....ty

·
Registered
10 Posts
i too live in the area. Im in S.CA.

CAI - dont do it, its a complete joke. It more of a mind over matter with CAI. Unless ur racing the vehicle, safe your money.

Mudd flaps - Dude, we live in S.CA. WHY?

·
Registered
635 Posts
CAI - dont do it, its a complete joke. It more of a mind over matter with CAI. Unless ur racing the vehicle, safe your money
Generally I would agree with this in the CT. However, it does change the engine sound, so if that's what your going for then there is some benefit. Not from a performance standpoint though.

Mudd flaps - Dude, we live in S.CA. WHY?
I don't think there are any mud flaps for the CT. If anyone has a link to some I would be interested as it rains here a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts