Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, first off I would like to thank you all for all the info you provide. I have been following the forum for about 3 months now while I have waited for my new CT and it has been great hearing all the good things about the CT200h. It has been hard to wait so I finally bit the bullet and got one even though it's not the color I have been waiting for. I have been waiting for the Fire Agate with Ecru and Nav. I have been on three lists from the LA area to the bay are in California. So, being the impatient person that I am I decided to go into our local dealership and see if they had received any new ones and there she was, on the showroom floor a beautiful black on black with nav and chrome wheels :) needless to say she is no longer on the showroom floor. She is safe in my garage. I have said I would never buy another black car but, I just couldn’t resist. We will see how it goes. I look forward to reading more of your posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats!

I have black on black too. Tough to keep clean but black looks so good.

Where are you from in CA?

Tim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fresno Area. What do you use to wash yours?

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Enjoy! and goodluck keeping her clean lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!! Enjoy it!! Looking forward to hearing your continued thoughts on the car.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
They sure are! The headlights look so much better on a black CT! Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1 Posts
There was only one CT on the lot (Black, real sharp) when i went looking in May and it was sold. At least they let me sit in it. I opted for the short list (no nav) but got my color choice (Fire Agate, Black nulux interior and picked it up this past weekend (7/31). After reading some of the posts, I feel really lucky! This is my first hybrid and I don't see many CT's around Boston yet. So far I love it and wow does it get a lot of interested looks! Re-learning how i drive and remembering to "feather" the accelerator.

·
Registered
180 Posts
The black CT is Lexus' answer to the apple in the Garden of Eden. Nobody actually orders one.

You have your plan, and budget. You're all set to wait for your car.

Then the serpent phones. He has a shiny, black, fully loaded CT, just waiting for you in the show room. All you have to do is sign over your soul (and possibly your first born).

It a very hard offer to resist. :p

I almost went for it ... it took a lot of will power, but I just manager to resist. I was told the car I ordered was on its way two days later. :)

Welcome to the community (even if you no longer have a soul :D)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts