Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hey and show off my new too me 2015 Friday Sport. My first lexus and Hybrid. This is a very different car for me as I've had a total of about 40 cars and trucks now with most being sports cars. (S2000, Camaros, Turbo, and supercharged cars)

I sold my 15 Tundra on Wednesday and bought what I feel was a great deal on this F Sport. 12k miles for 26k. (Big change in vehicle lol)

I lover to mod cars and I see there isn't much too do on these but will make it work. I've already order replacement leds for interior, stainless bumper protector, hids for headlights, all weather mats, and will be getting my windshield tinted monday.

Really enjoying the comfort of the car and the style. I have one small vibration in my driver door that I will have my dealer Check out monday.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!
We sound a like when it comes to modifying cars.
There is always something that needs our own personal touch added to a vehicle.

I've added a constant 12 volt accessory port, led interior lights, led strip light along the trunks roof area, amp and sub, and a front camera as my wife has a hard time judging where the curb is. I've also disabled the backup constant beep to a single beep and the seat belt chime.

Out of curiosity, what is the button underneath the dimmer switch to the left of the steering wheel?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I do wish there were more 12v plugs and that the usb was in a different place.

Im not sure on the button. I think it has something to do with the parking senors though. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wanted to update and show some of my mods.

5000k hids and new led fog light housings
Cd slot cell phone Holder
Rear bumper guard
Full windshield tinted 50%

I'm really enjoying the car right now and getting used to the hybrid system. My wife is jealous of the auto wipers and parking sensors that her 14 Civic ex-l doesn't have lol. Read for more mods.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts