Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a used 2011 CT200h a few months ago with 192000 km. Equiped with Mark Levinson and adaptive cruise control.
I like the car very much, but I must say that the fuel consumption is a bit disappointing. The average consumption is about 40-41 mpg (17-17,4 km/l). Of course not to bad if you compare it with other cars of this size, but I hear people talk about 48 mpg and that is hard to believe for me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I bought a used 2011 CT200h a few months ago with 192000 km. Equiped with Mark Levinson and adaptive cruise control.
I like the car very much, but I must say that the fuel consumption is a bit disappointing. The average consumption is about 40-41 mpg (17-17,4 km/l). Of course not to bad if you compare it with other cars of this size, but I hear people talk about 48 mpg and that is hard to believe for me.
Hoi bas, als je toevallig nl rijders zoekt kijk anders op United lexus society op FB of IG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Recently I had the same fuel consumption ...removing the egr and cleaning. brought up the consumption. 20km liter.
A lot of work , only for experience diy person.
Its takes
two days
Removing and cleaning. Installing back.

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
29 Posts
Hi Bas,

I've experienced that the fuel consumption varies a lot depending on the temperature/weather. I'm also in the Netherlands and when it was warmer like last summer and fall, my car did 20 km/lL (48mpg)
In februari when you posted it was cold weather and I also "only" got to around 17km/L.

Now the temp is getting higher and I'm getting 18-19 Km/L again so I'm pretty sure you will reach the 20 km/L in warmer weather too(y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts