Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my friends from the beautiful city of Kavala in Greece.I'm new in this forum and I would like to thank all of you guys for all the articles and photos that makes this forum awesome:)!I just ordered my ct200h in white and I really can't wait!!Sadly my car dealer here informed me that I'll have to wait until early September and this is kind of great disappointment for me,while I was hoping to have it during the summer:mad:!However,the looks and technology of this car will keep me smiling until the day I get my hands on it:D!!Hope to be helpful and also be helped by all of you,since we all have a great common...an EXCEPTIONAL TASTE:D:D:D!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello my friends from the beautiful city of Kavala in Greece.I'm new in this forum and I would like to thank all of you guys for all the articles and photos that makes this forum awesome:)!I just ordered my ct200h in white and I really can't wait!!Sadly my car dealer here informed me that I'll have to wait until early September and this is kind of great disappointment for me,while I was hoping to have it during the summer:mad:!However,the looks and technology of this car will keep me smiling until the day I get my hands on it:D!!Hope to be helpful and also be helped by all of you,since we all have a great common...an EXCEPTIONAL TASTE:D:D:D!!!!
Yeap, we sure do have taste!!:D
Congrats on your puchase. This is going to be a long wait!:eek:
Beautiful city we seem to come from. Went on the web to see pictures, it's gorgeous. I had the pleasure and the privilege of visiting Greece 2 years, but didn't go that far north. We had a wonderful time and met very nice people. The sceneries, the history, the food and the wine, this country has it all.:)
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is going to be a long wait for sure!!But I have the certainty that in the end it will be worth it!!Thanks for your warm welcome and hope to visit your town too someday as I've heard great things for Montreal and its people!!!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the family. I am sure the wait is well worth it.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Totally worth the wait. Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts