Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Andy Miodynski ( Lexus Guy ) and I am looking forward to owning a CT200h when it comes out. I do work at a Lexus store and plan on becoming a Sponsor as soon as possible. I look forward to helping answer questions and providing information whenever possible.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it's Official, I have placed my "Order" for a CT200h ! Now, so far, the order is with the store, as the factory IS NOT taking orders yet, and my order is not complete. I don't know all the options that will be offered right away. I do know I want a Brown Spice Mica with the Black interior, Nav, LEDS, and most likely the Pre Collision System.

As I learn more, I will share !

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thanks, I have seen that, however Lexus is known to package certain options together, and make other Special Order Only. I have now heard Mark Levinson will be an option, and seen picture that show the CT interior with Mark Levinson emblems.
Lexus doesn't do "special order" models....they come in the different trims, and you can add on items to be installed at the port or dealer...

according to the information, Mark Levinson is not available on USA models...

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just saw the build sheets. No Mark Lev... As far as SPO's, they do, they just would rather not. Thanks though...
Lexus doesn't do "special order" models....they come in the different trims, and you can add on items to be installed at the port or dealer...

according to the information, Mark Levinson is not available on USA models...

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, it is confirmed by someone I know at Lexus. I will have one of the very first CT200h's in Production !! I will be getting a Fire Agate Pearl aka Brown Spice Mica with the Black leather interior. Also getting the Premium 10 speaker stereo, Navigation, LED headlights, and Pre Collision ! Should be going into production first week of December !!

Can't wait, I'm stoked !!
:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
very nice....

i'm debating between that color and daybreak yellow...

My contact at Lexus Northeast said we will get them by March at the dealer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts