Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I had my new CT arrive with the wronglower grille. It should have been an F-Sport, but it was the standard horizontal grille.

Well it took a couple ofmonths to get Lexus to realize the mistake and then find a new grille, which they finally took off a new arrival, but hereare the results, before and after.
March 2012 Before.jpg March 2012 (3).jpg
I have also posted the black Rear Bumper Protector that I purchased in the US.

P3100860.jpg
Overall, I'm happy with the response from Lexus Canada and thank Lexus Calgary for the help.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
I'm glad they sorted it out for you John, looks a lot better in my opinion. Poor whoevers car they took it off of, hope it won't be a future member of this forum who will be stuck with same problem.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad they sorted it out for you John, looks a lot better in my opinion. Poor whoevers car they took it off of, hope it won't be a future member of this forum who will be stuck with same problem.
Thanks Darkride. They did not know how long the new grille would take to come in so it was more of a swap, good for me and once they had the new grille in the shop they were going to reinstall. I now just wish that the upper and lower both had the F-Sport finish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts