Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I have each ordered a CT; she went for the Starfire Pearl with Ecru and I went for Fire Agate and Caramel. We got our ETA's earlier this week and should, if all goes well, have them by end of August.

We are going from a 2009 MINI Cooper John Cooper Works Convertible and a 2008 BMW 135i. Yes, I know more performance type up to now, but we really want to get better mileage, be more ECO friendly, smooth and quietness (especially from the MINI), and longevity. We have driven a demo several times and each time we like the CT even more.

I can't say enough good things about Lexus of Portland (OR).

Pictures will come as soon as we have them at home.

To all those already with their CTs, enjoy. To others, jump on board!!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
YAY!~ Congratulations!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congratulations,
That is really cool---His and Hers....now the test is who's going to get better gas mileage! And one more thing from this former Oregonian---GO Beavers!!:)

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
My wife and I have each ordered a CT; she went for the Starfire Pearl with Ecru and I went for Fire Agate and Caramel. We got our ETA's earlier this week and should, if all goes well, have them by end of August.

We are going from a 2009 MINI Cooper John Cooper Works Convertible and a 2008 BMW 135i. Yes, I know more performance type up to now, but we really want to get better mileage, be more ECO friendly, smooth and quietness (especially from the MINI), and longevity. We have driven a demo several times and each time we like the CT even more.

I can't say enough good things about Lexus of Portland (OR).

Pictures will come as soon as we have them at home.

To all those already with their CTs, enjoy. To others, jump on board!!
How ironic - My wife has the Fire Agate with Caramel and I just bought a 135i convertible.

You are seriously going to miss the performance of the BMW.

I very seldom drive the CT now the novelty has worn off - but my wife loves it and that's what counts!

Enjoy your new rides :):):):)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats pretty awesome!
My ex wife and I bought matching 2003 VW GTI anniversary editions when they were released. Such an awesome little car.
Pics when they arrive =)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Personalized plates...

We'll just transfer our personalized plates to our CTs.

Obviously we love Italy...

Her: TUSCNY
His: LKCOMO

Thanks for all the congrats!! As for the 135i performance, yes it is a great performing car, but we've had way to many of the fuel pump/injector/ECU issues. BMW always took care of it, but it was a downer.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!! You'll love them!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Another His and Hers CTs. Thats one good looking garage :) Congrats

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We got our 2 CT's last week and surprisingly they both arrived within a few days of each other so we got them on the same day; really cool.

Absolutely love them and very happy with our choices. We had great cars, but these rank up there with the very best.

Here's a couple pictures of them....I know, pictures don't always represent the colors exactly. They both look better in person than any pictures I've seen or taken.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Wow! Great pics! That's some impeccable timing!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
That's awesome. "HeyGurl" on here has his/hers CT's as well.

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yaayy, another happy pair of CT's. :) It's so cool whenever you have to drive your spouse's car, do don't have to get used to their car. You'll already be used to it. ha-ha

Nice pics. At least you were skilled enjoy to post normal sized pics. hehe Now the forum has decent His & Her pics.

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!! :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yaayy, another happy pair of CT's. :) It's so cool whenever you have to drive your spouse's car, do don't have to get used to their car. You'll already be used to it. ha-ha

Nice pics. At least you were skilled enjoy to post normal sized pics. hehe Now the forum has decent His & Her pics.

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!! :D
Its never too late! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts