Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, purchased my 2011 CT200H Starfire Pearl early this month but did not know there was a CT200H forum until this early week. I love the car and love it on my first fill up. This is my first Lexus, my previous car I own was 2007 Acura TL-S, 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR. Only thing i miss on my previous car is the power but hey gas isn't getting any cheaper so MPG car it is! :)

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome!

Ah... memories are coming back to me... I once owned an MR2 Turbo and definitely miss the rush. But looking back, it was a time when fuel was half the cost of today. Priorities have changed and we now focus on 0 to 60 miles in how many gallons of gas! (And in the case of the CT, just a little over 1 ! ) :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
the sound system in the ct is not up to par with the rest of the vehicle...and not up to par with my acura rdx with standard sound..

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Congratulations on your first Lexus

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrat! I also make the move last year from a Lancer EVO 2008 to a Prius on 17 inchs, but now i want the CT :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome Ken CT200H to the forum.

I'm curious to know how you like the Lexus navigational system compared to that of the Acura TL? I too have an Acura TL and find its navigation far superior in speed and ease of use than that of the Lexus system.

The Acura audio system is also better than in my CT... the highs are more clear and bright and the lows are more solid. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm curious to know, how is the sound system if you compare to your 2007 Acura tl-s?
Sorry to get back to you so late, but sound system is not comparable with the TL, I wish Lexus made the CT200H with a more powerful woofer. I love the bass when it comes to me jamming my favor songs. =)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Ken CT200H to the forum.

I'm curious to know how you like the Lexus navigational system compared to that of the Acura TL? I too have an Acura TL and find its navigation far superior in speed and ease of use than that of the Lexus system.

The Acura audio system is also better than in my CT... the highs are more clear and bright and the lows are more solid. Just my opinion.
Yes I agree with you Don on the Navigation system is more easier to use because its touch screen and it does not have the safer feature that Lexus has to prevent you from entering destination address while driving. Im pretty satisfied with the CT200H sound system but Lexus could of made the subwoofer with more power.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the welcomes and congrats. Im really enjoying the car and MPG's but I do miss the power of my previous cars, but I get over it fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts