Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys new owner here in VA. Its black base package. Its funny how you just go to a dealer and just look at the car. you already said to yourself you are just looking. but hours later you end up driving the car home.....well thats what happen 3/19/11 at virginia beach lexus dealer. my wife and I traded a 2005 X3 for the new CT200H. Love the car, Love the gas mileage, Love paying less the 45.00 for a full tank. looking forward to speaking with all you people.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good luck with your new car! Same-we went into the showroom, told the salesman Just looking-went on a test drive, went home, and an hr later my hubby called, and we put a deposit down!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi folks, I ordered a Matador Red CT 200h with Nav, Leather, Sound System and LED lights a week before the Tsunami hit. My dealer has not been able to get a vehicle with my selections. They have a Day Break Yellow that is missing two of the options. I will like to have the car before my trip in mid May. Does anyone has a Day Break Yellow, and how are you getting used to the color? I am planning on getting it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
6 day owner in Maryland

After having the car for almost a week I really like the Sport mode to drive in much better than the Normal mode. The responsiveness is vastly different and gives you the feel of a little sports car. I don't see much of a gas mileage difference so I probably will keep it in Sport most of the time.
The car came with paint protection film for an extra $450 that at first I thought was just a scam but Lexus actually puts a clear film over critical areas of the exterior that are most prone to dirt. This includes the first 6 inches of the hood, backs of the side view mirrors, trunk deck, and probably a couple of more areas. I wiped the car down today as it rained here and was able to see the edges of the film. I hope it protects from some stone/gravel dings as well.
I've put on about 100 miles and still have 3/4 of a tank. 400+ miles would be awesome. My gas bill is plummeting!
Hope everyone is enjoying their cars.
Starfire Pearl, Black interior happy owner.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to see that everyone is enjoy the CT.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
<3 it! Welcome to the family!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts