Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK...just when things were looking grim as far as finding a new CT200h (even considering looking at a new Prius V)...I found one incoming to a dealer that wasn't sold...it will be here in 10 days. Obsidian Black w/ Ecru Nuluxe, Premium car with Premium Audio, NAV, and the accessory pkg with cargo cover and cargo net and floormats...Can't believe a car not sold and with NAV too. Price was $35,557...I didn't get my LED lowbeam headlamps but I figured to get those, I would have to spend $39K+ and wasn't prepared to do that. Very excited and happy I don't have to shop anymore.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats :) bondguy. Word of people getting their CTs has become infrequent to say the least.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CT

Congrats :) bondguy. Word of people getting their CTs has become infrequent to say the least.
I called a local dealer yesterday and he has two yellow cars with black nuluxe incoming...I didin't want yellow...another dealer has a Red car coming in available but it was premium audio without NAV...I only wanted Black,White or the dark grey color exterior. I also asked since the car wasn't at the dealer yet if when it got there they were going to keep it until another car came in and also if he was going to use it for demo rides...he laughed at me...he said he never heard of a dealer doing that and he thought it was pretty incredible and stupid at the same time that dealers would do that. Thanks re: car. I will just say that if you call around a lot of dealers, like what I did, there may be one or two you find that have cars unspoken for. Most calls I made had lists of people about 15-20 long on wait lists. The dealer where I purchased from (out of state) said he heard that cars coming over from Japan won't be arriving until August or September the earliest when everything normalizes again.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Us Canadians don't have that many Lexus dealers to call! There are a few CTs on lots around Ontario, but they seem to be the fully tricked-out models at $41,000+.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats!
Thanks Matt..now, I just need to install the light up door sills...I really like those things...am I correct in that they can be easily installed at the dealer? Also, going to order the wood dash trim...which color looks best with Ecru? I've seen bamboo but not the burled walnut. As for a remote start, going to get the Viper brand installed that starts my car from my Iphone...really cool and only about $500 installed.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The door sills look pretty easy to self install, there is a pretty thourogh video on one of the posts here about installation of illuminated door sills. As for the dash trim I think the Ebrochure on the Lexus ct200h website has a pretty good image of what it would look like.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The door sills look pretty easy to self install, there is a pretty thourogh video on one of the posts here about installation of illuminated door sills. As for the dash trim I think the Ebrochure on the Lexus ct200h website has a pretty good image of what it would look like.
I'm thinking bamboo would look best on ecru interior...maybe better than the ash colored wood.

·
Registered
109 Posts
excellent!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Awesome & congrats. LOVE the thick sport steering wheel on this car!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats Bond Guy!! I definitely agree with JimmyC about the steering wheel. I love it too...and so will you. ;-)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats!!! Love the ecru with the dark exterior.

(I'm also jealous! I've been waiting and waiting for a red one (red/caramel/navigation) with no luck yet.)
Its good to hear stories of success.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrtas from me too. Agree the steering wheel is cool. Love the feel and the silver stitching. Very classy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts