Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just recently purchased my wife a black/black 2013 f sport ct 200h 85k miles and the interiors really clean. Shes on the petite side and well I figured the hybrid and hatchback would be a great fit for her. She's coming from a 2002 ford explorer v8 so gas was killing her. Also I own a 2014 gs f black. Seemed perfect as they match one another. I've been scowering the forum here and there, was wondering if anyone could give me any tips to look out for. I also plan on taking it to my locall Lexus dealer for a oil change and as them to look over everything. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is nothing special -- it's really just fluid changes. On thing I would do is have the EGR system cleaned at around 120k ... earlier if any oil use is detected. They run forever --- needing very little

·
Registered
12 Posts
i know a guy sitting at 200k on his 2013 CT. no problems.
things to note:
he is the original owner, and serviced the car every 5k miles at Lexus going by the recommended.
he also did EGR clean at around 110k he told me. i’m at 95k so planning to do it soon. the CT is one of the most reliable Lexus models, following close behind the GX 460 and RX and RXL hybrid models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How does she like it so far? Does she switch between the "ECO-Normal-Sport" modes often? Does it make a difference she can feel and see? I am thinking of getting a 2015 CT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts