Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from the dealer after signing all of the papers. Will be picking up the car on Saturday, March 19th.

Fire Agate Pearl with Black Leather Interior

HDD Navigation
XM Radio
XM Traffic
XM Weather
XM Sports and Stocks
Backup Camera
Electrochromatic outside mirrors with auto tilt down
Rain sensing intermittent windshield wipers
Lexus Premium Sound System
Electrochromatic inside mirror
LED headlamps with dynamic auto-leveling
Pre-collison system with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control

I will post pictures after I pick up the car.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The deal was $ 39,365 for the car including tax, title and plates.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Awesome options list. That's about as pimped out as you can get. Congrats

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is in and being prepped. Changed my mind and will be picking the CT200h on Friday, March 18th. Will post pictures on Saturday!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Nice Deal

The deal was $ 39,365 for the car including tax, title and plates.
Figuring about 7% sales tax and normal fees for a tag and registration, you wound up paying mid $36 for that car....but, list was I believe close to 40K....am I right? If so, how did you get so much off the list price on a new model car (if you don't mind me asking)? Also, the rear backup camera is standard with the NAV, correct? And, the rain sensing wipers and the auto tilt outside mirrors...are those part of one of the packages you mentioned as options or is that standard on the cars?

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Figuring about 7% sales tax and normal fees for a tag and registration, you wound up paying mid $36 for that car....but, list was I believe close to 40K....am I right? If so, how did you get so much off the list price on a new model car (if you don't mind me asking)? Also, the rear backup camera is standard with the NAV, correct? And, the rain sensing wipers and the auto tilt outside mirrors...are those part of one of the packages you mentioned as options or is that standard on the cars?
MSRP was 39,363

Car was a dealer demo, had 3,000 miles on it, as well as Toyota/Lexus loyalty, hence the good price!

The rear camera is standard with the nav unit. The rain sensing wipers and outside tilt mirrors as well as LED headlights are part of package D on the East Coast.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The car was delivered to the US in January 2011, it was driven for two months, placed about 1500 miles on it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interesting. I took delivery of my CT on March 4 and the dealer here in N. California told me I was the first customer to drive off their lot with a car from their first batch of deliveries. Perhaps some dealers got demos before they were selling them or the dealer here just got their allotment late.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yesterday brought home the new baby. Ct200h Premium Starfire Pearl with black interior, (Nu Luxe) Navigation system, premium audio, remote start.
Back up camera, XM radio (90 day standard trial), Lexus Enform for one year..
Cargo tray,Paint protection film, accessory package.
Total $36,527 (minus $1000 as a Lexus thank you for attending my local auto show) brought it to $35,527. Tax and title stuff of course are extra.
First full day of driving and the car tells me I am averaging 45 mpg!
The manuals are like a set of encyclopedias.
This is a wonderful vehicle.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yesterday brought home the new baby. Ct200h Premium Starfire Pearl with black interior, (Nu Luxe) Navigation system, premium audio, remote start.
Back up camera, XM radio (90 day standard trial), Lexus Enform for one year..
Cargo tray,Paint protection film, accessory package.
Total $36,527 (minus $1000 as a Lexus thank you for attending my local auto show) brought it to $35,527. Tax and title stuff of course are extra.
First full day of driving and the car tells me I am averaging 45 mpg!
The manuals are like a set of encyclopedias.
This is a wonderful vehicle.
Was that price before the $1K off sticker price or did you get some discoutn (not including the $1K Lexus loyalty discount)? Also, a lot of us would like to know

1. How many buttons on the remote start (is it a button on the remote for the car with the key built into it)?
2. How far away from the car is the maximum distance you can start the car from? I have heard someone on here quote 3 feet away and somebody else said it should get MUCH farther than that.
3. The paint protection film....do you mean the little piece on the rear of the cars ledge that has the Lexus logo in it or the protection that covers the whole front of the hood to prevent chips? If the front piece, is it noticeable or do you not see it at all on the car?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds like you bought the same exact car as us. We just put our deposit down and completed the financing paperwork on our new commuter car.

Unfortunately, ours is still on the assembly line and wont be here until early April. For some reason, the Fire Agate Pearl was very hard to find in the Chicagoland area with the Nav system and premium package.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We just bought a CT200h in Fire Agate Pearl with Nav System, premium package, leather package and preferred group (cargo net, aplique, etc.). We have to wait until mid April to take delivery because the Fire Agate seems to be an incredibly hard color to find with the Nav system, which was our primary options.

We ended up stealing one due to be delivered to another dealer when it hit the States... It was THAT hard to find.

The dealer is giving us a loaner car until it arrives so we do not have to renew plates on our trade in. So far we are incredibly impressed. Love the car!

·
Registered
414 Posts
That's almost exactly what I have. Luv the colour!
We just bought a CT200h in Fire Agate Pearl with Nav System, premium package, leather package and preferred group (cargo net, aplique, etc.). We have to wait until mid April to take delivery because the Fire Agate seems to be an incredibly hard color to find with the Nav system, which was our primary options.

We ended up stealing one due to be delivered to another dealer when it hit the States... It was THAT hard to find.

The dealer is giving us a loaner car until it arrives so we do not have to renew plates on our trade in. So far we are incredibly impressed. Love the car!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts