Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm new to this forum obviously, but not new to forums like this, so I shouldn't make too many noob mistakes.;)
I just bought a white CT with the caramel interior. Wasn't really ready to do it, but all the pieces just fell into place. Couldn't believe my local dealer had any available. I pick it up this afternoon.

The crazy part is what I'm driving now as I move to this world of green hybrids. I'm trading in a 2005 modified Mustang GT that I've loved to drive for all these years. My friends think something is wrong with me. I'm also selling a 2006 Magnum SRT8. So I'm giving up about 800hp for this Lexus. Maybe something is wrong with me. :confused:

But I'm looking forward to the major shift in my automotive lifestyle. It is needed, trust me. I also look forward to sharing ideas, experiences, etc. with other Lexus CT owners. Here we go!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I switched from a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, mildly modified, to my CT200h, and initially the loss of hp was kind of a bummer, but I got over it. Now I try to drive as much as possible in ECO, then treat myself every once in a while to bursts of power by dialing in Sport mode. Makes me feel like a green version of Vin Diesel dialing up the NOS. And if it will make you feel better, I drove 850 miles in my first month with the car and estimate that I've already saved $125 in gas money.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome JLowe. I saw that car last week when I took mine in for the 5K looksie... I assumed it was spoken for and didn't bother to ask... I want to get my wife to give up the MDX, but no luck so far. That color combo was my 1st choice but I ended up with white/black. You'll miss the H.P. but you'll love the $ at the pump. I have yet to break $32.00 on a fill up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my 2012 silver with black interior base model in August with a delivery date of mid November to early December. I am a long time Toyota owner that finally decided that I would like a little more than an economical ride. If the quality of the CT is like that of my Toyotas I have owned, I will be verry happy indeed. I just got an email from my dealer. They have been told the build is October 13th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.