Lexus CT200h Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
38 Posts
Hi Erick, just wondering, do you now have the oem 17 inch with the coilovers fitted? If yes, do you have a picture to share because I really like to know what that looks like.
Thanks!

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
38 Posts
I already said it before but I say it again; that's one of the cleanest CT's out there!
Very nice look and set up indeed (y)(y)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Erick,

Nice to see that you enjoy this car so much. I'm the previous and second owner and had it for 4 years. I bought it from athlon lease in Rotterdam when it was 4 years old and 83.000 on it and drove it till 206.000km without any repair. I treated it very well as you can see. Last year april I found a IS300h from 2014 with 106.000km in lexus Breda, same color, even a few options more on the almost full option ct.

I spend about 300€ on additional noise reduction material which I added in the trunk, under the seats and in the doors, because I didn't like the road and wind noise at higher speed. That improved the comfort a lot.

Did you know the car was placed in the magazine autoweek when it was for sale? I will add some scans if you like. I still have it.

I really liked the car and it turned out to be a good deal as well. My girlfriend and I enjoyed it a lot on holidays, we drove to Norway, England, Slovenia, Austria and more. Outside the Netherlands people look at it as they have never seen such before. I hope you enjoy it for many more years they can run up to 400.000 without problems if you treat it well.

Somewhere in Norway.

I also had black 17inch original rims for the winter tires which I sold separately.

Below your CT and the IS300h that I have now for almost a year.

And to remind I have them in scale model as well (before the ct I had the MB 300TD)

Regards

Paul

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Sorry for the late reply but thanks for all the info it's been taken cre for. On the 2nd of July the CT is going to Louwman Den Haag for service.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts