Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The first mod is gonna be F Sport grill top and bottom and still don’t know if i shoot put 18 or 19 inch wheels on the CT and just Eibach springs or go for BC coilover.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Got the grills in. Now waiting to paint the bottom grill because its plastic black and the top grill is.charcoal grey and does not match with the bottom one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My parts were new and came from the dealer.

The CT had a Gyeon Pure coating done yesterday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

This was a test set of fake BBS LM in 19x8,5J +35 all round to see what we could fit not lowered. Just sold these wheels and still looking for a new set.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice grille..looks much sportier without being F spot lairy....
What was wrong with the wheels? Did you want bigger?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The wheels were just a set i could buy cheap and test fit the fitment i was looking for The size and offset was almost good but the tyres were to big.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’ve gone for 19x8,5 all round but with offset 45 on front and offset 30 at the back on 215-35-19 tires. Final ride hide wil become a bit lower after a week or two from now. Probably a inch or half in h lower. Its still a daily.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just mounted a set of visirs from our China Fiends because the OEM visors are way too expensive for 4 pieces of plastic. These costed way less and fit perfectly.

Update on the wheels still waiting to mount the tires but beause it's snowing here i'm not in a hurry to put the set on the car.😬

1 - 20 of 26 Posts