Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. I am going to be picking up a 2012 F-Sport and I noticed that the car has the flip up screen on the dash. However, it is missing the controls on the center console. How does it work I'm terms of toggling through the screen options and can I add one later? Thank you for any feedback!
Angel
[email protected] email me if you are unsure of what I'm talking about. I can't post a picture on this forum "/

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum. I am going to be picking up a 2012 F-Sport and I noticed that the car has the flip up screen on the dash. However, it is missing the controls on the center console. How does it work I'm terms of toggling through the screen options and can I add one later? Thank you for any feedback!
Angel
[email protected] email me if you are unsure of what I'm talking about. I can't post a picture on this forum "/
If you don't have the controls then you don't have the flip up screen.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
842 Posts
The controls are contained in a kind of weird shaped mouse that is permanently attached to the console. It has a flat joystick with buttons on either side. That is the control. The screen is not a touch screen, so it has to be controlled from outside. It is kind of hard to describe, but it falls to hand quite easily. I wouldn't worry about it. Wait till you get the car. If you don't have the controller (whatever it is called), then you don't have the pop up screen and you don't have the nav display.

Can you add it later? Anything is possible, given enough time, money, and energy but I think you would spend far more than it could conceivably be worth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your reply!
However, I must add that the specifications include "back up camera" and a "digital information center." This is where a lot of the confusion is at this time.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Thank you for your reply!
However, I must add that the specifications include "back up camera" and a "digital information center." This is where a lot of the confusion is at this time.
Neither of those things requires a navigation package. Back up camera can be seen in the corner of the rear view mirror and the digital information center is right above the odometer on the right hand gauge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts