Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CT 200h F Sport
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This forum helped me in my decision to buy a used CT. I'm now the proud owner of a 2012 F Sport, with 114k miles. I'm thrilled with the car and plan to keep it for a long time. This car is to replace my 2016 Golf R which I'm selling for financial reasons (wish it weren't so!)

After reading about preventative maintenance, I'm looking into getting my EGR components replaced. I'm in Orange County, CA. I'd be grateful for any mechanic recommendations.

Glad to have joined this community.

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
124 Posts
Hey man, I’m also in Orange County and the place I would recommend to go to is hybridpit in Buena Park! Supper affordable and they will definitely hook you up, just tell them @clean__ct sent you and they will get it going. They need the car for a day, sometimes less and it’s no more than $550 I believe, but definitely mention that I sent you and they will help you out.
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Hood Automotive design Grille Automotive lighting Trunk

Car Vehicle Plant Speedometer Steering part

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi everyone,

This forum helped me in my decision to buy a used CT. I'm now the proud owner of a 2012 F Sport, with 114k miles. I'm thrilled with the car and plan to keep it for a long time. This car is to replace my 2016 Golf R which I'm selling for financial reasons (wish it weren't so!)

After reading about preventative maintenance, I'm looking into getting my EGR components replaced. I'm in Orange County, CA. I'd be grateful for any mechanic recommendations.

Glad to have joined this community.
Sent a dm too man!

·
Registered
2012 CT 200h F Sport
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Byee24, thanks for reaching out! I’m thrilled with my CT; surprised I like it way more than my Golf R (though I miss the power). For what it is, the CT hits it out of the park for me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Byee24, thanks for reaching out! I’m thrilled with my CT; surprised I like it way more than my Golf R (though I miss the power). For what it is, the CT hits it out of the park for me.
Great to hear, the ct is great and I’ve done a lot of suspension and it handles like a dream!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in my sixties and have been "VWLarry" since my first car; a rusty '64 Beetle. I love VWs, and have owned and loved aircoolers, two new Sciroccos, GTIs, a Jetta, and a bew '00 Golf TDI ( my last VW). I've gradually come to admire and love Toyota products, though, and two years ago I purchased a 2011 CT200h, after a long and enlightening test drive. I love my CT. No it's not a rocketsled, but it goes every bit as quickly as my '86 GTI, which was considered quick when it was new. Plus the CT handles beautifully, looks gorgeous, is built with care and precision, and it gives me ZERO problems. What wonderful cars they are! 😊

·
Registered
2012 Fire Agate Pearl
6 Posts
Hey man, I’m also in Orange County and the place I would recommend to go to is hybridpit in Buena Park! Supper affordable and they will definitely hook you up, just tell them @clean__ct sent you and they will get it going. They need the car for a day, sometimes less and it’s no more than $550 I believe, but definitely mention that I sent you and they will help you out. View attachment 60980
View attachment 60979
View attachment 60982 View attachment 60983
View attachment 60981

Not to threadjack, but deets on that steeering wheel!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts