Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

Got my new fully-loaded (except for PCS/Radar CC) on Friday, March 18th, 2011 in Starfire Pearl!

I LOVE this car!

I've been following it since about a year ago, when they were doing the Darker Side of Green tour and debates. I loved it when I test drove it then, and STILL LOVE IT NOW!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey everyone!

Got my new fully-loaded (except for PCS/Radar CC) on Friday, March 18th, 2011 in Starfire Pearl!

I LOVE this car!

I've been following it since about a year ago, when they were doing the Darker Side of Green tour and debates. I loved it when I test drove it then, and STILL LOVE IT NOW!
I also was wanting the PCs/Adaptive Cruise Control. My salesman called me today and said they had one with everything I wanted excert the PCs/Adaptive Cruise Control comming in. I told him I'll take it. I don't want to wait 15 or so weeks. It will be here by April 15th. :D

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AWESOME! Yeah. I've never had a car with it, so I guess I'm not missing out on too much. And who knows what's gonna happen w/ stock in light of what's going on in Japan? Or even if production resumes, what about the quality of incoming stock? Better to bite the bullet and get one now while you can.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I see we are thinking alike.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Congratulations !

In the Eastern Region, with the leather seats and HDD nav option, you get LED headlights and pre-collision and adaptive cruise control. It is a novelty and actually works, much easier set-up than in my Audi or Mercedes! I usually turn off the radar and use conventional CC though, very good in rush hour though!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats. I just bought my car in SoCal on Saturday. Got the Smoky Granite Color. Premium Base Model.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well DelSter196, hopefully I'll see you around. Have yet to see any other CT 200h's in the Valley, LA, or Long Beach.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats and welcome guys!

@ DelSter196- A shot in the dark, but did we give each other the "thumbs up" hand signal at a 76 gas station near Hollywood over the weekend? Or was that someone else? Haha!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live in the Southbay (PV) Already saw 2 cars in the Torrence area.
I do work over in Glendale/Burbank area and didnt see anything in the area.

LA CiTy JB: I did not give the thumbs up. If we do run into each other. I'll be sure to give you a High-Five. Hah!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts