Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

After many month of drooling over the CT online I finally have one of my own. I was able to score one a Premium edition in black with the black/black interior. I thought I may have wanted to hold out for one in white but I really like the black.
Not really into aftermarket stuff but I am looking for a good set of all weather matts (It rains a lot here) and a roof rack to carry kayaks or bikes. Anyone have any suggestions? Roof rack can wait but I need matts pronto. Read mixed reviews of the stock rubber matts and weathertech isn't selling CT matts yet.
Anyway. I'm happy to be able to join the club :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome, I dont think there is anything out for roof racks as of yet for this car. As far as all weather mats, Im waiting for the weathertech mats also. I know it sucks since its rainy season here, but I saw and felt the lexus mats at the dealership and I just wouldn't pay that much for them. Enjoy the car see you around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been googling mats and haven't found anything worth getting yet. If you find something interesting let me know.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the family! There has been a few threads on roof racks and such. Take a search and you should be able to find some of the things other members have been using. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I have black too. I had been waiting for the Fire Agate with ecru for that last three months. went to a local dealer to check what the had and the black on black with chrome wheels was on the showroom floor looking all pretty and shiny and the wait was over :). Luckily our lexus dealer gives free car washes. Enjoy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats and welcome! I have black too. I had been waiting for the Fire Agate with ecru for that last three months. went to a local dealer to check what the had and the black on black with chrome wheels was on the showroom floor looking all pretty and shiny and the wait was over :). Luckily our lexus dealer gives free car washes. Enjoy
Free car washes!! They wax too? I feel pretty lucky to have been able to score one. I have been wanting one of these since early in the year and I was told that most of the people who preordered probably wouldnt take delivery until the fall just because of all the mishaps in japan. I really thought that i would wait until next year but don't need to do that now! Wife wanted red. I pulled executive decision maker card and got black. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations! I just picked up my Tungsten on Black from Lexus of Orlando last week. I live in Ocala. Flying into Tampa from LA tonight though, maybe see you on 275 ;) Enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good to see other Floridians with CT's. I bought the all weather Lexus mats from Lexus Parts World. People seem to be saying they are unimpressed by the quality, but I think they're fine. They fit well and look pretty good. Most important, I can get rain protection now, not in months, if I waited for Weathertech. Didn't think the $90.00 for all four mats was a bad price at all. I still have yet to see another CT down here in Southwest Florida. I've had the car for almost 5 months. By the way, our dealer down here in Fort Myers gives free anytime car washes and oil changes for the life of the car. Getting a free car wash every week actually saves me quite a bit of money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts