Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I test drove a 2016 with 37 miles. It’s a neat hybrid hatch and it drove much better than I thought it would. I watched the YouTube review by savagegeese and it was Super informative. The dealer is asking $31,850 and didn’t seem like they would take another penny off.. So is this deal worth not passing up? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has the leather navigation package, park assist, and the passenger seat is powered as well. Black /Black with 17” wheels with Michelin all seasons.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
However the dealer is claiming the MSRP was 42k but I havent seen the Lexus window sticker. Seems high for a non-F sport?

·
Registered
312 Posts
My 2014 was at 40k~ MSRP (wish I had my sticker handy) but it was the F Sport with every single option outside of navigation. This included the $1250 LED light option and the $1500 radar cruise option.

I checked out Truecar.com and priced out a 2017 as to what I think your 2016 is probably specced. I highly doubt your car is at 42k MSRP, it's probably just under 40k as Truecar quoted me. Ask to see the sticker for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts