Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 2013 pearl white base CT a few weeks ago.

I live in Alberta Canada and there is tons of snow here in the winter. Gotten through at least a month of snow already including two "snowfall warning" big dumps.

I sold the stock tires asap and put on some 205/55R16 Toyo GSi-5 winter tires. The car has had no issues in the snow. Like anything you need to get used to how each car handles, turns, stops etc in the snow and then are good to go.

For mods so far I've done the chrome amber bulb turn signals in the front. Bought some for the rear tail lights but cannot get those off after trying for a long time. I read a thread on here but could just not "pull" those tail lights off! I also put in SMD Led reverse and license plate bulbs which look awesome and also replaced the headlight bulbs with whiter bulbs which now match the LED eyebrows alot better.

From the USA just ordered and installed illuminated door sills and the bamboo dash piece. Loving those two mods!

Glad to be a new member on here. Here is my car just a few days old cruising through the Toyota dealership here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dealership put the two rear chrome signal bulbs in for free during my first 1,600kms "inspection". Thanks Lexus Calgary. Looks great!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts