Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading about the new '13 Acura ILX in their 3 forms. The hybrid version, with less HP and lower mpg is clocked at 11.2 s from 0-60. Would still have loved to compared it with the CT before my purchase. The ICE 6 sp manual has gotten good reviews for it's handling and fun to drive, I do prefer manual over auto any day. Both hybrids are priced very close and they will probably be directly compared to each other to buyers who are considering one or the other.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Been reading about the new '13 Acura ILX in their 3 forms. The hybrid version, with less HP and lower mpg is clocked at 11.2 s from 0-60. Would still have loved to compared it with the CT before my purchase. The ICE 6 sp manual has gotten good reviews for it's handling and fun to drive, I do prefer manual over auto any day. Both hybrids are priced very close and they will probably be directly compared to each other to buyers who are considering one or the other.
Manual shift is only fun when the rest of the car has power and is up to par. Case in point.. I will take a Corvette Automatic trans over a manual shift Civic/Corolla any day... LOL!

·
Registered
516 Posts
It's really funny how it's basically a Honda Civic in an Acura body...but, the Honda hybrid power trains are not full hybrids meaning they can't drive on pure electric for any amount of time or distance like the Toyota and Lexus...but what is really funny is how they show the MPG claim and specifically say how it beats the Lexus hybrid model HS250 (2012 model)...what is so funny is they compare it to a car that has been discontinued for lack of sales...why don't they compare it to the CT200h?
Acura Debuts Its First Hybrid, the 2013 Acura ILX 2013 Acura ILX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.