Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all!

I'm looking to purchase some aftermarket wheels for my CT. I'm looking for the same size as factory with a different offset to push them out alittle further for a more "flush" look. I believe the bolt pattern for the CT is 5x100, is this correct? I see a lot of places list 5x114.3 as being the correct bolt pattern for the CT when shopping for wheels. Also the factory offset I believe is +45 but the trident wheels are +36. What is a safe offset to run on a non-lowered CT? I will never lower that car.

Since I never purchased aftermarket wheels for any car i've owned will I need hubcentric rings for proper fitment?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Bolt pattern is 5x100, man do I wish it was 5x114.3 IMO all the good wheels are in 114.3 lol Stock wheels are 17x7. ET45 sounds about right. If you arent lowered you can tech get away with more than someone who is. I would just go off of how far out you want to go and use a wheel offset calculator to determine. Or theres a few threads on here with CTs that have wheels and you can go off their specs to get an idea aswell.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah cts are 5x100. as far as getting a flush look, getting a (if you're planning on keeping same sizing from oem spec) 17x8.5 +35 would easily be a safe bet for you, without the drop that you want.

·
Registered
216 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.