Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am hoping someone could please help me.
I just purchased a used 2012 CT200h base model without the navigation system and noticed today when I tried pairing my phone that the previous owner has about 4 phone pairing entries. When I tried deleting them it didn't work because I think it was detecting my voice and not the previous owner's.

Could someone please tell me how I can delete the previous owner's phone pairing entries?

Your help is much appreciated! :)

-T

·
381 Posts
Once you're in the phone menu via voice command, you can actually take over using the headunit. The right knob changes selections and pressing is an enter.
I haven't done mine since February, but that's what I recall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not to be one of those "read the manual" people, but did you read the manual and the procedure still didnt work? It was pretty straightforward when I did it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Could someone please tell me how I can delete the previous owner's phone pairing entries?
Hi T. You've probably already done this, but it's hard to remember and for anyone else... The manual doesn't describe this well if I remember right. I have a video you can use that I posted some time ago. When you get to it on the radio, use "initialize".. That will reset the system completely.

Click below to watch my videos on youtube. Feel free to watch them all "completely" to help me out if you want! Cheers.. R ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts