Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Need help picturing White on Caramel

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Dirvin 
#1 ·
So my dealer called and they are getting a starfire on Caramel in by mid august.

I'll be over 20 weeks of waiting by the time it arrives, and I don't think I can wait any longer. One reason being I hit a deer with my M3 and that's in the body shop for another few weeks. Odds are it'll be totaled and I'll need a new car.

Does anyone have this color combo that could possibly help me get an idea what the two together look like? Do you wish you had another color interior? I would think this combo would be amazing in the summer to help keep the car cool.

This one has option package C (NV, ZC, AN). Of course it's not leather and no LED headlights. Two things I specifically wanted :(. It may be time to compromise. The price is a little more then the one I ordered, but my dealer said he'll match our original arranged price and discount it to where I'll be happy.

Thanks guys. Hopefully I may actually get one of these unicorn's.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the heads up guys. Baxter57, post some pictures up!!! I want to see what it looks like. Especially a traditional shot, like through an open window looking in. Does the "3 tone" stand out at all? I noticed it in a picture right away, especially where the B pillar meets the bottom of the window's. The grey/black/Caramel all meet, and it looked odd. I'm assuming that was just because it was a picture with that spot being a semi-focal point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.