Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Ok I have a deposit on a white ct with the carmel interior with nav. but I went to the deal yesterday and they said they will have a red one with the light interior and nav in less then a month. They are not sure when they will have a white one (they said it shouldnt be to long).
I told them I want the red instead but now I am having second thoughts I dont know which one to go with HELP!!!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hmmm, what color interior is on the red CT? If you like the red, then go with it assuming you're okay with the interior color on that. Though I have to say, I have the caramel interior on my Smoky Granite Mica CT (dark gray) and LOVE it and have gotten lots of compliments on it!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Love the Red. :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
the reds seem pretty rare as well, so I'd go with it if you're comfortable with the interior colour! it's a beautiful colour in person!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Matador Red is really outstanding. 3 of the last 5 new Lexus' I had were red. I prefer it with the black interior, but that's up to you !

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have the red with pale interior on order.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Well, I have the white and couldn't be happier. I was afraid it would get dirty easily and I'm not the most frequent car-washer. However, it looks fantastic and doesn't attract that much dirt.

That said, the red is nice too. Probably my third choice after white and graphite.

·
Registered
245 Posts
It looks like the inventory shortage might be easing. Why not wait for what you want?

·
Registered
52 Posts
The Red that Lexus puts on their cars is like NO other red on a car. It looks RICH! But for me Smoky Granite Mica is THE BEST. It seems to show almost 3 different colors depending on the light that the car is in. What it comes down to, for me, is what is best in your heart and what is your FIRST instinct. Failing that, try to as a Very Best trusted friend. 2 cents over

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Well, I have the white and couldn't be happier. I was afraid it would get dirty easily and I'm not the most frequent car-washer. However, it looks fantastic and doesn't attract that much dirt.

That said, the red is nice too. Probably my third choice after white and graphite.
I always thought white cars showed the LEAST dirt, followed a close 2nd by silver?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I have no idea which to get. I am a typical women I cant decide what I want. They both are beautiful I have no idea which to choose. The white shows less dirt and wont show swirls from washing it or nicks as easy but the red is super sporty..... grrr I am at a loss

·
Registered
255 Posts
Pick the one that looks best to you and don't worry about anything else.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I hate second thoughts. I wish I had caramel interior & Nav, but I was too impatient. If you are not in a rush, I recommend waiting for the color you want. (Unless red was your 2nd choice anyway)

I too think the Lexus red is very rich looking. I really like it. ;-)

·
Registered
208 Posts
I always thought white cars showed the LEAST dirt, followed a close 2nd by silver?
You haven't seen my swamp-*** green/gray Prius. I wash it once a year whether it needs it or not.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah I have no idea which to get. I am a typical women I cant decide what I want. They both are beautiful I have no idea which to choose. The white shows less dirt and wont show swirls from washing it or nicks as easy but the red is super sporty..... grrr I am at a loss

Sometimes it's great to be a guy ...

"Does it have paint on it?" :rolleyes: "It's fine" :cool:

Of course we have other priorities ...

"How fast did you say it goes from 0 to 60?" :confused:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm with some of the other posters...
If the white 'captured' you, then stay with it (unless you have a dying need for a car immediately). You wouldn't want to have regrets later.
My first choice was Fire Agate...salesman said they "may" have Red ones coming in the next few weeks. I, too, was like "this may be my only chance! Should I take it?" but in the end, stood my ground. By some miracle, one popped up in the color combination I wanted.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
HA! I'm glad you at least admit that. :p

To be honest with you (no offense guys on here with the white CT), but I think white is more of a chick color and women look really good in white cars IMO!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Smokey Granite Mica has almost a glitter in the paint. Obsidian was my first choice then I had second thoughts on it. I also have an 2001 IS in the smokey granite mica and it is much lighter and less shimmery then the CT (might be age).

Caramel interior is really nice. The options are a blessing and a curse in this situation. Go with your gut.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts