Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to see a 12 x12 color card of the Nebula Gray Pearl. I've been on the fence about the white (too many out there, too close in color to the gray leather). I wanted to make sure there wasn't a blue undertone to the gray. It's a lighter version of the discontinued gray, and the large color swatch looked very metallic.

So I changed my order to Nebula Gray Pearl with the gray leather. Add another 30 days on to the wait time.

It's been so long since I put my money down, I'd forgotten what it felt like to drive the car. So today I took another test drive and changed my order.

So now it looks like November or early December. Still no other details on the 2012 cars. It looks like the memory seats and automatic windshield wipers are bundled together with the leather package now.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hang in there man. Those new colors they came out with are very creative.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
The memory seats and automatic windshield wipers have always been bundled with the leather package, no?

Anyways, hang in there. There's nothing like getting what you absolutely want.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I dropped by a local Lexus dealer today, and was able to see an ES with the old Grey (Smokey Granite) and the new Grey (nebula pearl).

I like the nebula much better, it's much lighter than Smokey Granite.

It's my new favorite color :) (I can't wait to see it on a CT)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts