Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a ct200h premium, following years of BMW and recent Infiniti! So far, so good except the navigation appears to be slow to anticipate turns, and if you pull into a parking lot, or other place off course, it takes too long to get you back on course. There does not seem to be any user function to speed it up? In addition, sometimes it will register ****** for approaching street names, and until its on the street, the name will not appear??? Anyone else having theses issues, or is this the way Lexus Navigation works???

·
Registered
237 Posts
I haven't really noticed much of an issue. I'll pay more attention this AM and give you my impression.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you between buildings, the GPS may not be getting a clear signal. If that's not the case, you'll need to call your Lexus service dept to check .

·
Registered
237 Posts
I set a destination for a 40 mile trip this AM, I took a couple different routes to make the Nav reroute the trip, I didn't experience any of the issues you mentioned. Are you in a rural area or and area the may be "unconfirmed"? If not I would have your dealer check it out.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Sometimes, I'll get the *******, but it's pretty rare. It may not be rerouting because it already has and is waiting for you to "proceed to the highlighted route, then route guidance will start." I hate that part, since I'm usually in a parking lot and end up exiting the wrong way out.

·
Registered
116 Posts
***** is the unnamed road...i just saw it earlier...and when using tom-tom it showed unnamed road

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Navigation issues

Thanks to all to confirming the ***** and when you pull off into a parking lot &/or development that it does not "like"...I guess when it says proceed to the highlighted route etc, it relies on you looking at the map as opposed to walking you thru it. That was may concern, because when you come out of the lot, its slow on telling you which direction to turn, and you mess up. However, guess thats when it will talk you back thru your destination!

anyone know if there is a temperature gauge anywhere, or just an "idiot"
light, when its too late?

·
Registered
414 Posts
anyone know if there is a temperature gauge anywhere, or just an "idiot"
light, when its too late?
Idiot light only - no temp guage in our car. Besides, it would always be in the Hot range, 'cause are cars as sooo Hot!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I wonder why Lexus felt that a temperature gauge was not necessary in the CT? Seems strange to me.With all the programable features in the car you'd think you'd be able to display a temperature gauge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts