Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, loving my new-to-me 2013 Fsport!

Unfortunately, navigation display just stopped turning on.

1)Display opens up like normal, but no reverse camera or any type of display.

2)Radio, bluetooth, all systems work fine.

3) zi still get audio response to button pushes and get the resistance on the controller that varies with the menu.

Is there a common fix for this? Is this an opportunity to upgrade the navigation box (if even possible) to a newer model?

I see in other Lexus forums that they are saying to just replace a display driver card, but there is not much in regards to the CT200H.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I swapped the navigation display and it works now. Turns out my display just simply failed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello i have the same problem the navigation suddenly turned off and since then it never turned on i tried a different one from ebay but is still doesn’t work so i supose it might be a problem with the cable or the connections pin ? has anybody else had this issue if yes how did you manage it? thank you.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
425 Posts
You have to be bit more savy then just replacing parts to diagnose such a problem LOL (OBVIOUSLY). Theres so many issues with this post. First, was the screen the actual problem? Was the used eBay replacement functional to begin with? Were the connection checked with a multimeter for signal? Unless you've done these checks, you'll get nowhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts