Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Nav screen appears not to go into night mode when the headlights come on in auto mode. For that matter, I cannot seem to find how to put the nav screen into night mode manually.

I'm sure the answer is obvious and I'm being thick, but could someone please point me in the right direction?

(love the car)

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
There are two things too look at:

(1) If the lights do not turn on and the NAV does not dim when it gets dark outside you may need to adjust the light sesnsor sensitivity. See page 693 of your owner's manual under Automatic Light Control. You can change it yourself or have your dealer change it. ( I do not think this is your problem)

(2) There is a light dial on the dash to the left of the steering wheel, If it is adjusted up all the way up (up toward ceiling) the Navigation won't dim, see page 190 (This may be your problem)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(2) sorted it. Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yes. Flick the dial down just a slight bit until it disengages. It will click. As long as it is at the highest setting without fully clicking in to the top (the wheel), the car will automatically go into night mode. you can also hit the DISP button on the side of the remote touch controller to activate night mode on the Navi screen, if equipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts