Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this might be a long shot but does anyone know the names of some of the ships Lexus uses to ship their cars from Japan to North America? Just for fun I am trying to find my CT in the Pacific ocean usin the marine traffic website :D

·
Registered
486 Posts
I am not 100% sure but I remember 1.5 years ago or so, people were able to get the info from their dealer and track where their car is.

good luck!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I remember years ago talking to someone who offloaded cars at the docks and he and his coworkers at times would try to get air off loading cars on the ramp. Time was money he would say. No worries of that ever happening with the ct's acceleration....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
371 Posts
So this might be a long shot but does anyone know the names of some of the ships Lexus uses to ship their cars from Japan to North America? Just for fun I am trying to find my CT in the Pacific ocean usin the marine traffic website :D
My car was shipped on the New Century 2.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha hopefully there will be no Titanic-like occurrences in shipping. I don't suppose the airbags would be enough to keep a CT afloat!

The New Century 2 might be it! I see she just docked in Portland this morning! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts