Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is pretty smart here, and seems to be doing a TON of research on their own. Start your offers at invoice and make your offer from that based on the value the dealership has brought to your new car buying experience. We are just starting to trail out of a recession, and don't think for a minute dealerships aren't willing to negotiate. If they aren't, find another one... Someone wants to make a sale. Mine has already indicated there "is" flexibility in the CT's pricing.

For myself, and considering the build I'm looking at, my dealer has *NOT* brought $3,500 in front end to the deal. :p

2011 Lexus CT 200h Optional Equipment, Pricing and Information - NADAguides.com

Good luck with your negotiations!

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If someone told me they would not sell me the car, I'd ask myself if it was worth a few months to save a few thousand. Sorry, I wouldn't even pay a $1k premium to be the new kid on the block.

That said, congrats. :)

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The CT is not going to be produced in the amount that there will be a lot full of them at each dealership. That being said, based on the amount of orders my store in itself has, I would not expect to be a CT to go for less than MSRP
With 10k units slated for MY2011 and Toyota notating production will ramp according to demand, only an idiot would think this car will be available only in limited quantities.

No offense, but you're coming across as quite the car salesman... :)

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
None taken !! I am proud to be a Sales and Leasing Consultant!! Been with Toyota/Lexus now for over 6 years too.

And at 10,000 units for a year, thats just over 46 cars per store.... I have over 28 orders now still waiting to be filled.....
Let's hope that plenty of stores don't have the drive that McGrath has, and your allocation keeps in check for you to deliver additional units. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.