Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Nice pics. Why did you take delivery on the car if you knew you weren't keeping the wheels (thinking you'll lose $ in the end selling them)?

What are you going with for wheels?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks great, the rims look really good on it, did you switch them out?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Oooh that looks really nice.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated with new pics.

I'm not sure if I like the new wheels or not yet..From friends I'm getting mixed reviews..Theyre far lighter than the previous wheels (17lbs each I believe) and I've really always associated chrome with bad..

Let me know what you guys think :)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Wait until you drop it & then figure it out, not bad though. I'm still looking for the right wheel for me, they discontinued my #1 pick :(.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Sweet new pics man! Really like the one @ the traffic light...the moon looks fake! Do you have more pics of the wheels during the day?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet new pics man! Really like the one @ the traffic light...the moon looks fake! Do you have more pics of the wheels during the day?
Thanks, I was taking the other picture of the front of the CT when I turned around and saw the full moon peaking above the hill last night. It looked even more epic in person. I don't have any pics of the wheels during the day right now, I'll see about taking some though.

Great looking wheels! What are the specs of the wheels and tires?
I THINK theyre 18x8 (Maybe 18x7-7.5..), weigh 17lbs each (rim only) and the tires are Goodyear Eagle GT 225/40/18. I really want to get a set of tires with a slightly beefier tirewall though..These ride a little rough right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for all the kind comments guys :). The rims have been changed but I havent gotten a chance to take any pics yet. As soon as I can I will post some here.
Hi Jedi!

I just got my ct and need some tips from you in terms of mods. You installed road magnet springs, correct? How much were they and how much for install and where? I'm in irvine.

Do you have hid in headlights and fog lights? What do you suggest? Where should I get them and what configuration?

Wheel suggestions? Do you have 18 or 19 on? Gas mileage difference?

You can also email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Archie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts