Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted my car on Club Lexus and re posting here for those who are interested:

Just wanted to share my car as people are interested in seeing aftermarket parts/mods.

2012 Starfire Pearl F-Sport
F-Sport shift knob
Stealth front and rear turn signals
Gloss Black roof
Authentic Tom's CT 200h full AERO lip kit
Authentic refinished BBS rc090 re drilled to 5x100

On the way (being delivered by circuit motorsports): BC BR coilovers w/dampening extenders

Let me know what you think!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
looks awesome. cant see much of the glossed roof though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice lip. I dont really like the rims though (sorry).
They look 16" to me and I think 17" looks better on our CT. Maybe they're bigger but because of the looks seems smaller.
I would love to see the glossy roof too !

Great chic modifications in general !!! Keep it up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hdave:

Got the kit from vipautosalon.com

Retail was $2200. Got it at a discounted rate. Clark from vipautosalon hooked me up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
b smoov, your car is so sick man. let me know if you ever want to part out!
and please let me know how the BC coils are, i might be in the market for a set.

Just posted my car on Club Lexus and re posting here for those who are interested:

Just wanted to share my car as people are interested in seeing aftermarket parts/mods.

2012 Starfire Pearl F-Sport
F-Sport shift knob
Stealth front and rear turn signals
Gloss Black roof
Authentic Tom's CT 200h full AERO lip kit
Authentic refinished BBS rc090 re drilled to 5x100

On the way (being delivered by circuit motorsports): BC BR coilovers w/dampening extenders

Let me know what you think!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
cant wait to see pics of when its lowered.
the car sitting real low on those rims is gonna be awesome!

·
Registered
383 Posts
I love the way the back end looks with the kit. Now is it me or in the front does it look like a seam gap or is there a gasket. It just looks like a bigger gap than the front bumper to the fender.

·
Registered
216 Posts
the full toms legit kit comes with a gasket, to prevent rubbing. the people who did my kit opt'd not to put it on for some reason and i didn't realize what the gaskest were for until it was too late. the only upside is that if u look at pics of the real TOMS CT, u can't really see a gaskest.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love the way the back end looks with the kit. Now is it me or in the front does it look like a seam gap or is there a gasket. It just looks like a bigger gap than the front bumper to the fender.
that;s what stopping me from buying the authentic kit or the replica kit. both have that seam gap look which really irks me lol.

·
Registered
216 Posts
that;s what stopping me from buying the authentic kit or the replica kit. both have that seam gap look which really irks me lol.
it's not too terrible in person :p

it's the most OEM looking kit! which is why i like it. artisan spirit's also has a subtle looking kit if that interests you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts