Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Ct200h in August, and had the F-Sport Springs, Sway Bars and Wheels put on today (11-15-2011).

Before (this morning):
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Spoke Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim
After (this afternoon):
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Tire Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Tire Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
132 Posts
how does the car perform with the sway bars...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks good, those wheels and the lowered suspension change the whole attitude of the car...
Give us an update on ride and handling after a few days of driving

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Those wheels in the gunmetal look very good on the obsidian. Did you order them from dealer or from sewell?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Those wheels in the gunmetal look very good on the obsidian. Did you order them from dealer or from sewell?
I had the parts department order them. I thought (based on the website pics) that they would be chrome. So at first glance I didn't know how I felt about the color of the wheels.

But I agree, it changes the look completely, and I have to say I like it. Today I had to drive up Fairfield for work, and I got to see them in the sun. Looks good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Did you get the lowering springs installed by the dealer? If so, how much do they charge?
The dealership charged me $1107.00 Labor to install wheels (balance), springs and sway bars, tweek alignment, etc.

I dropped it off at 8am, came back at 4pm and the car was being washed...

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Thanks. Sewell now shows two versions of this wheel. One chrome (still listed as coming soon) and the other gunmetal (available, and what comes on special edition F-Sports), so wonder if chrome as been scrapped all together.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks Great! Any issues scrapping, or is it still at a decent height? I was planning to do the same thing, if I get a Fire Agate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts