Lexus CT200h Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to the Original Poster for providing this useful info and the pictures of the kit. For those who commented (many of you) negatively, you are all WRONG!. The auto racing, airlines, and trucking industries have used N2 for their applications (in vehicle tires) for decades. Do your research and get your facts straight!! For the poster who said essentially "I've been driving and filling tires for years, never heard of N2,, blah, blah, blah")...I have been driving across country, multiple times per year for the last 20 years. Before and after using N2 I can tell a big difference. From the consistently lower tire temp after driving several hours, especially 80+ mph for 12 hours and you can touch the tire with a bare hand. Walk next to a tire driven 80+ mph (any weather temp above 30 deg) after driving 4 hours and see if you can safely touch the tire bare hand. With N2 I have experienced with the same exact set of tires, on the same vehicle...with and without N2. The tire set filled with N2 lasted 6 years...before reaching minimal tread depth. The tires without N2 would need replacing at approx 2.5 years. Also, I have 1 of six vehicles that has 2 slightly bent rims (driving across train tracks, potholes), at the first attempt to replace the rims, my tire shop said try N2 before wasting money on new rims. FF, after 14 years I still have the 2x bent rims, N2 filled, no issue with maintaining tire pressure, flats, or road-force balancing. OEM wheels are expensive. Anyhow, again thats to the OP. I finally got tired of the periodic refill (maybe once every 2 months) with my six vehicles, so I am buying a home/portable N2 kit. Just purchased my N2 tank, and buying the Prestacycle fill kit today.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts