Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: I posted some D-SLR pics below. :)

Had my wheels installed today. When I made my final decision on wheels a few weeks ago, I didn't realize they were the same as two other members on here until after I ordered them, but they are a different finish (see wheel & tires specs below). I'll try to get some camera pics up soon. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Looks good Jimmy.

·
Registered
63 Posts
very sharp :)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I had mixed feelings when I picked up the car today (granted it was dirty), but after washing it up it looks a lot better.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Looks good. Good compromise between practicality and looks. I like.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Now you have to paint the calipers :>)

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's a good look! So many nice CT's popping up...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice choice! Lookin' good!!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
looks great :)

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all! I have to say, I took a road trip down to CT yesterday w/ my wife and kids, about a 2.5 hr drive each way and I got more looks yesterday in the car than I have in the 3 months that I've owned it.

The car has a much more solid feeling with this setup and it's amazing how better it handles. I was worried that the slighly lower profile sidewall has going to sacrifice quality, but I think the 10mm wider tire track made up for it.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Jimmc13,

The wheels and the car looks great. Nice choice :cool:

MidCow3

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks awesome Jimmy! congrats. These are on my short list too (not anytime soon though) - same finish but maybe in 19. Also, did you get the +45 or +35 offset? I'm thinking of going +45 front and +35 rear (to avoid running spacers). Surprisingly, I can't find allot of wheel mfg's that offer both offsets in a 5x100 (and same width).

Wow, it looks really good with slightly taller tire and the drop. Nice selection!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Damn!! Nice setup Jimmy. Your mod list is getting quite extensive. I just finally put my 4500K HID's in LOL. Dying for coilovers and rims though!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks awesome Jimmy! congrats. These are on my short list too (not anytime soon though) - same finish but maybe in 19. Also, did you get the +45 or +35 offset? I'm thinking of going +45 front and +35 rear (to avoid running spacers). Surprisingly, I can't find allot of wheel mfg's that offer both offsets in a 5x100 (and same width).

Wow, it looks really good with slightly taller tire and the drop. Nice selection!
Thanks man. Yeah, these wheels are pretty sweet, I think my 2nd choice would be the Snetterton's, but those look like a royal pain in the a$$ the clean and I think they're heavier (non-forged). Living in the northeast, a 19" wheel on this car wouldn't work for me with the sidewall aspect ratio needed. Did you see the pics of the Matador Red CT with the RoadMagnet springs with 19" Nurby's in the grey finish? I think it was on Clublexus.com.

I went with the 45 offset to be safe. I really wanted to go for +35 but was worried about rubbing issues when hitting bumps/depressions. Had that issue with my last car and it was annoying. Wow, the offset staggered idea is a great idea, wouldn't work for me not being able to rotate wheels though given the amount I drive.

Good luck man and thanks for the feedback!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Oh jeez. I didn't even think about not being able to rotate my tires with a staggered set-up. BLARGH.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts