Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this car last Saturday and loving it! Doing something nice for the Earth and doing it in style, lol! Just got the windows tinted today (35% all around) and going to pick up an intake next week, Hybrid Import Nights!!! I do a lot of driving so any tips out there how to get the best MPG's? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
It's good that you have joined the forum and welcome from me for a start. The mpg thing has got a lot of coverage so if you run through old threads you should find a few tips. I believe the Prius site is the holy forum. My attitude is don't worry, be happy and let little car work it all out as best it can. I get between 5.0 and 5.5l/100km about 56mpg (imperial gallon, bigger than US gallon), but whatever it is, it's good enough for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
aboogie: love the ride! Are you in the states? I've been struggling with my dealer on how to ensure I can get the f-sport package and still get the trident wheels. I guess in my region the tridents only show up as a port installed option on non-f-sport?? Do you know how you were able to get both? Do you have the window sticker or list of option codes I could take to my dealer? Thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Welcome to the forum, those tridents look great on tungsten pearl. What intake are you picking up?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was so torn between the White and the Nebula myself. When my dealer found me a Nebula I could'nt turn it down .I think the Trident wheels look great on all colors !

·
Registered
7 Posts
aboogie: love the ride! Are you in the states? I've been struggling with my dealer on how to ensure I can get the f-sport package and still get the trident wheels. I guess in my region the tridents only show up as a port installed option on non-f-sport?? Do you know how you were able to get both? Do you have the window sticker or list of option codes I could take to my dealer? Thanks for any help!
The Trident wheels (silvered) come as part of the Special Edition package for the F-Sport. I read that they only made 900 special editions worldwide.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Nice to know the reviews about this car because my wife also want this car and Tungsten is really very good looking and in work its also good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts