Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Lexus CT-200h
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about a week ago I bought a 2013 CT-200h & I am so stoked to be a part of this sporty hybrid family! :)
I got the car with a cool 127k miles on it, but the previous owner religiously maintained the car at my local Lexus dealer so I'm hoping to go strong through 200k at least!

Coming from an '04 G35 I was a little worried about how the lack of power would make me feel, but after spending some time with it on some nice SoCal back roads I can officially say I've fallen in love. I was shocked at just how sporty the handling is, I was expecting it to be just okay (considering on paper it's a Prius in a Lexus tuxedo) but now I honestly prefer this to my G35 for windy roads. Sport mode is surprisingly responsive too. It also doesn't hurt averaging 40mpg for the entire drive as well, coming from 16/22 in the G.

Over time, I'm hoping to do just a few F-Sport mods like the rear spoiler, blue springs and blue sway bars. If anyone has other recommendations for "must-do" mods, I'm all ears!
I'm also curious if anyone has ever tried to off road their CT, think simple lines like fire roads. I just want to know what these are capable of before I get myself stuck somewhere.

Here's a couple pictures from purchase day, I'm gonna take more once it stops raining every other day & I can actually keep the thing clean for more than a couple hours.

(and yes, the first thing I did when I got home was remove the pink license plate frames LOL)

·
Registered
13' CT with 17' F Sport Rear
59 Posts
Hey man, I see you are looking to do mods, I have a lot of mods for the car for sale right now. I have my RSR Down springs that have about 8k miles and are coming off the car this friday for sale since I am gonna be on RSR coilovers, I have a basically brand new injen intake (make the car a little louder and more fun to drive), I have the skipper lip painted in your color and toms front lip and side skirts unpainted. Also have the f sport trident wheels that are 17x7 i think +36 and some basically brand new avid 1 av26 in a 18x8.5 +35. If you are interested in the suspension lmk since i saw you were looking for the f sport springs which don't really drop the car if you do the research. Also the sway bars are almost impossible to get unless you import from japan because everywhere that has it "in stock" doesnt really have it after ordering it... If the previous owner never did a egr cleaning, you MUST DO IT or you will end up with a bad head gasket very soon. By the way the f sport spoiler will run you about at least $800 since I did it. Im in SoCal, specifically orange county. If you have any questions or wanna chat hit me up on insta @clean__ct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts