Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since i've last posted here lol. this winter has made me super lazy with the ar and all i've been doing with it is shoveling it out of the heavy snowfall we've gotten in NJ. but now that it's been a bit nicer as of late... time to get active again. weird correlation, i know...

Anyway, I took delivery of my 2013 CT200h F-Sport in Ultra White back on 1/12/13. Here are the mods i've thrown on their in my first year of ownership. Below is the part and date of its install.

Part Date - Date Installed
Lexus All Weather Floor Mats - 1/30/2013
Lexus All Weather Trunk Mat - 2/24/2013
Lexus F-Sport Shift Knob - 2/24/2013 (Now Removed)
Lexus Cargo Spider Net - 2/24/2013
DDM Tuning HID Kit Headlights and Fogs - 3/24/2013
Tanabe Sustec Pro S-0C Coilovers - 5/4/2013
Lexus F-Sport Sway Bar Kit - 5/18/2013
Lexus JDM OEM Window Visors - 5/31/2013
Work Emotion CR Ultimates 17x7 5x100 +38 in Matte Bronze - 6/27/2013
Work Center Caps (Low Type/Black Finish) 6/27/2013
TOMS Aero Kit - 7/17/2013
BeatSonic Sharkfin Antenna - 7/17/2013
Lexus Illuminated Door Sills - 8/2/2013
Project KICS 50mm Kyogkugen 20pc. Lug Nuts - 9/21/2013 (I had Project KICS Bullocks before these)
H&R DRS Trak+ 10mm Spacers w/ Extended Studs (Front) - 9/21/2013
H&R DRS Trak+ 15mm Spacers w/ Extended Studs (Rear) - 9/21/2013
Lexus JDM OEM Coat Hanger - 10/1/2013
HELLA Supertons Horn Kit - 10/3/2013
TOMS Push Start Power Button - 11/9/2013
TOMS Valve Stem Caps - 11/23/2013
TOMS Shift Knob - 11/23/2013

I'll leave it to your imagination on how some of these mods affected aero, weight, etc. thus ultimately affecting my mpg (maybe...).

I drive kinda hard off stops to pick up speed fast then drop it to glide around. i generally go 5 to 10 mph over the speed limit.

All mpg calculations are done manually post fill up. i record things in notebook i leave in a car then update my ongoing excel spreadsheet i use to track parts and mpg/fillup stats.

I live in NJ where roads are gross and i've seen all the seasons.

My commute to work is 50 miles round trip. a fair amount of highway driving.

Drum roll please....

For 1/12/13 to 1/12/14 .... 18,798 miles driven, an average of 43.3 MPG, an average paid of $3.35/gallon for regular gas, and spent $1,483.81 on regular gas (I typically fill up at a Valero and Gulf near my house) ... HOW EXCITING.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Not bad MPG. Nice mods. So you didn't modify audio - not your thing ? Just curious - did you leave OEM tires on ?, because I really, really disliked them. But replacing them did lower my mpg.

·
Registered
50 Posts
What was your source for the TOMS interior accessories (shift knob, Start button, etc.)?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not bad MPG. Nice mods. So you didn't modify audio - not your thing ? Just curious - did you leave OEM tires on ?, because I really, really disliked them. But replacing them did lower my mpg.

I didn't get around to do any audio/electric related mods. perhaps a little later. I swapped over the OEM tires because I got the wheel and tire insurance with them for a fairly low price. I got the chance to utilize once because i managed to get a flat while i got into work. somewhere between the front entrace and my parking spot, i musta ran over a nail. I got the whole tire replaced, no cost to me.

what tires/specs are you running now?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was your source for the TOMS interior accessories (shift knob, Start button, etc.)?
I have a contact over at vividracing.com , if you are interested, PM me and i can connect you to him. All my parts are 100% authentic. My sources are legit :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
wow. quite a bit of mods, must cost a fortune.

pretty good mileage considering that you mentioned that you pushed it hard.

i am getting slightly better MPGs, around 45 with normal driving style

1 - 6 of 6 Posts