Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Great news man! Ha, too funny that's where you bought it from, I shopped & test drove there (Ira in Danvers), didn't deal with a girl though. Out of curiosity, what's the premium you're paying to have it shipped? Hope your CT arrives unscathed!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hey, when did you test drive your car there? It is costing me about $1K to have it trucked down...I could have flown to Boston for about $200 one way and driven it back..but, I really don't want to spend 2 days driving and doing it all in a brand new car for that long a distance. If it were in somewhere like Georgia, I might have just driven it back. And, I hope it arrives in great condition too...it should as the manager told me he has used this trucking company on long hauls before.
I went and checked it out mid/late March. At the time I really wasn't in the market for a new car just yet...wanted to get another 1-2 years out of my '04 G35. Just wanted to go check out the car in person and take it for a drive. After doing the math how much I would save in gas each year, I decided to pull the trigger early (but not early enough) and placed a special order mid-April (but at a different dealer).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts