Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my CT200h and so far I am quite happy with it!

I got the base model so it doesn't have many bells and whistles. Nevertheless, the trunk is big enough to fit my baby's stroller and the ride is decent enough for the terrible roads of Manila. I'm just worried that the non-leather seats might be prone to stains so I'm thinking of spraying it with a protector.

·
Registered
200 Posts
congrats...

wow, that was early....we still are awaiting the boat to arrive with the cars later this week, early next week at PORT OF NEWARK (NJ)

where are you from?

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
I just got my CT200h and so far I am quite happy with it!

I got the base model so it doesn't have many bells and whistles. Nevertheless, the trunk is big enough to fit my baby's stroller and the ride is decent enough for the terrible roads of Manila. I'm just worried that the non-leather seats might be prone to stains so I'm thinking of spraying it with a protector.

Congrats !!!

As far as a the Nuluxe interior, I can tell you this much. We had a CT at the Chicago Auto Show and it had the Ecru Nuluxe interior. It stood up to the thousands of people climbing in and out of it much better than our other vehicle's with traditional leather. I still would recommend protecting it, but it should hold up well.

·
Registered
193 Posts
what kind of baby stroller do you have? brand? model?

I have a Quinny Buzz, and I want to know if it will fit.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats 34Celtics... I'm so jealous. BTW... What color did you get?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats !!!

As far as a the Nuluxe interior, I can tell you this much. We had a CT at the Chicago Auto Show and it had the Ecru Nuluxe interior. It stood up to the thousands of people climbing in and out of it much better than our other vehicle's with traditional leather. I still would recommend protecting it, but it should hold up well.
Lexus Guy: Any idea why Lexus is releasing the CT as a 2011 model i/o 2012? Just curious since delivery is so late into the year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats !!!

That's good to hear! I think the Nuluxe would also last longer in the Philippine climate

·
Registered
410 Posts
I forgot the official name but it's charcoal gray or something like that. I also liked the white.
The charcoal gray was actually my first pick, but decided to go with white for the heat in Houston. ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts